The graph below gives information about car ownership in Britain from 1971 to 2007

The graph below gives information about car ownership in Britain from 1971 to 2007.

The provided line graph illustrates the changes in the figure for british families using cars habitually between 1971 and 2007.
At first glance, all the proportions grew in this time period. In particular, the most remarkable rise belonged to the percentage of households owning two cars, which this number of families without car tended to dip.
It is noticeable that at the beginning, roughly half of british households did not use cars regularly. By contrast, the number of british families having 3 or more cars ranked the lowest, just under 2%.
Looking at the graph in more detail, the largest gap throughout this period went to households without cars, which decreased considerably by nearly 25%. Conversely, the rate of two-car families in Britain increased dramatically from around 8% to the same figure with families having no car. Also, the detail of one-car households seemed fluctuated minimally, but this number in 1971 was as large as in 2007, at about 35%.