The graph below shows information about the recruitment of teachers in Ontario between 2003 and 2007

The graph describes data about the percentage of English and French graduated teachers employed by Ontario between 2001 and 2007.
At the Beginning of period, teacher of both languages had approximately 70% successful founding the job. After that, both groups declined dramatically although English teachers was less than French teachers, standing at 58% and 53% respectively.
However, from 2003 to 2007, the French teachers revealed a trend to be recruited more than the English colleagues. As the collected data, their recruitment rate rose to 70% and finally to reach a peak at 75%. On other hand, the opposite trend was true for the English teachers, with their percentage approached to the top at 45% before reducing strongly to 28% again.
In general, before 2002, the number of French-language teachers was lower when compared to English-language ones. However, from this point of time onwards, the figure increased quickly to surpass their English speaking peers.