The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparis

The bar chart illustrates the rates of the amount of foreign people who had got into a college had degrees in many provinces of Canada from 2001 to 2006.
Looking in general, there were more and more overseas students passing university throughout five years in Canada. However, Alberta was the only region which had a reduction of graduating students of other countries.
First of all, four provinces starting with approximately 4 percent increased significantly until reach the number 6 of percentage and one of them which is British Columbia rocketed to the rate of 10 in the period of 2001 until 2006.
Taking a look at another database, almost the rest of bar graph beginning with the percentage of 6 also rise dramatically and they had a peak which was about 8, 10 and 12 percent, respectively. On the other hand, only Alberta decreased nearly 1 percent in those years.