The graph below shows usual water usage in millions of cubic meters by industries in some countries in a year

The graph below shows usual water usage (in millions of cubic meters) by industries in some countries in a year.

The graph depicts how much water the industries in some countries use in a year measured by millions of cubic meters. The sources are from ground and water for public usage.

The chemicals industry is in the top position in using both groundwater and water from the public supply( 430 million from groundwater and 240 million from the public supply). The metal and paper industry waste 300 and 210 million cubic water respectively. The former industry utilizes significantly more water from ground sources than the publicly available supply.

The fuel industry spent the lowest amount of water (80 million cubics). Then the textile industry stays in second from the bottom( 90 million cubics). Both of these industries spend the lowest amount of water from the public supply( 10 million cubics). The third in terms of lowest water usage position belongs to Machinery which spends significantly more water from the public supply.