ielts cambridge 5 Test 4

ielts cambridge 5 Test 4

This table shows an information about the underground railway systems in six cities such as London, Paris, Tokyo, Washington DC, Kyoto, and Los Angeles. The first city which opened its data of railway systems is London, in 1893, London has the farest route among the others, 394 km with the number of passagers 77m million per year. From 1863 to 2001, the most passangers per year is tokyo. It had 1927 million passangers per year. The sales of total number of the passangers per year is significantly plummetted by increasing of the year.

The route of railway system was diminished by the increasing of years. The shortest route of railways system is Los Angeles in reporting of data 2001. It shows us that the decreasing number of passangers forces the countries to shorten their route of railway system. There is a dramatic differences between tokyo and kyoto's amount of passangers. Kyoto has lower amount of passangers than tokyo and it illustrates us that the much more visitors prefer to come to tokyo than kyoto. It also happends in Washington DC and Los Angeles, the large amount of passangers come to washington DC than Los Angeles. These phenomenon perhaps is influenced by the distance of the route in which the farer the routes than the more passangers using the underground railway system.

Sentence: The first city which opened its data of railway systems is London, in 1893, London has the farest route among the others, 394 km with the number of passagers 77m million per year.
Error: passagers Suggestion: passages
Error: farest Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: From 1863 to 2001, the most passangers per year is tokyo.
Error: tokyo Suggestion: too
Error: passangers Suggestion: passengers

Sentence: It had 1927 million passangers per year.

Sentence: The sales of total number of the passangers per year is significantly plummetted by increasing of the year.
Error: plummetted Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It shows us that the decreasing number of passangers forces the countries to shorten their route of railway system.

Sentence: There is a dramatic differences between tokyo and kyoto's amount of passangers.

Sentence: Kyoto has lower amount of passangers than tokyo and it illustrates us that the much more visitors prefer to come to tokyo than kyoto.

Sentence: It also happends in Washington DC and Los Angeles, the large amount of passangers come to washington DC than Los Angeles.
Error: happends Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: These phenomenon perhaps is influenced by the distance of the route in which the farer the routes than the more passangers using the underground railway system.
Error: farer Suggestion: No alternate word

How did you get this conclusion?
'Kyoto has lower amount of passangers than tokyo and it illustrates us that the much more visitors prefer to come to tokyo than kyoto. It also happends in Washington DC and Los Angeles, the large amount of passangers come to washington DC than Los Angeles.'