Letter You have just spent a weekend staying at the Lilo Hotel in Adelaide When you get home you find that you have left a bag at the hotel You should write at least 150 words You should spend about 20 minutes on this task

Letter:
You have just spent a weekend staying at the Lilo Hotel in Adelaide. When you get home you find that you have left a bag at the hotel.

You should write at least 150 words.
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Dear Mr. Ali,

I stayed at your hotel from 28th to 29th of November.My room number was 303. During my stay, I found your hotel services to be really amazing. Especially, the buffet at dinner times and the remarkable room service at lunch breaks. Indeed, your hotel has made my trip to Adelaide a memorable one.

But when I returned home I found out that one of my briefcases was missing. It was a blue coloured bag. A kind of hand carry, you can say. I personally feel that I have forgotten it at my room on my bed, when I was preparing to leave. Now a days, I am in a habit of forgetting things. The briefcase carried my passport, some books, personal diary, chequebook and business cards. All these items are not valuable in terms of money but they have a lot of personal value. Moreover, I have a business meeting next week and for that purpose I urgently need some of these items.

It would be really grateful from your side if you could find my bag and send it to me through courier service. I have already made the arrangements to pay you for this service.

My home address is mentioned at the back side of this letter.

Anxiously, waiting for your kind cooperation.

Yours sincerely,
Usman Ahmad Khan