The maps below show the changes to an art gallery floor plan in 2005 and the present day

The maps below show the changes to an art gallery floor plan in 2005 and the present day.

The maps illustrate the transformation of an art gallery floor plan between 2005 and present day.
Overall, it is true that the hall is now divided into many areas more than in 2005. Additionally, there is a ramp for wheelchair users where is add at the present time.
From 2005 to now, to the Northwest, the gallery office is turned into vending machine and the cafe is removed to make way for the gallery shop. The stairs which are close proximity the café are narrowed due to additional lift. Also, to the Southwest of the entrance hall, there is a major change. A temporary exhibition space and children’s area now replace exhibition room 4 in the 2005 plan.
To the center of an art gallery floor plan, the reception desk was on the right side the gallery office in 2005. Nevertheless, the desk is now in front of the entrance hall. The exhibition 3, exhibition 2 and exhibition 1 are placed right on the site of the entrance hall and are stable remained.