One of your friends has asked you to be a partner in his new business Write a letter to reply to your friend s offer In your letter Give your opinion of your friends business idea Tell him whether or not you have decided to accept his offer And explain yo

One of your friends has asked you to be a partner in his new business
Write a letter to reply to your friend’s offer. In your letter
• Give your opinion of your friends business idea
• Tell him whether or not you have decided to accept his offer
• And explain your reasons for his decision.

Dear James,
How are you? Hope you are doing well. First of all, many thanks for sending me your business proposal and considering me as your business partner.
Undeniably opening a cafe near to Wilson Street would be an excellent idea. Moreover, I heard that there is no good cafe in your area. Thus, probably this would be one of best business ideas one can have ever think of no doubt.

However, after thinking and discussing with my family, I am really sorry I will not be a part of your idea because of many reasons. Firstly, as I am working full time, I will not be able to give time to this cafe. Secondly, as last year I had invested my saving to buy a flat, I am afraid I do not have much money that I can invest in this idea. Finally, my father always wanted me to become software professional in one of the eminent software companies since my childhood, so leaving this job would definitely hurt my father dream.

Apparently I need some more time to be part of your idea. So, if possible you start this business of yours and maybe in near future I will join and work with you, but joining now is not possible for me.

I hope you do not mind and looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Regards
Michael

hurt my father dream.
hurt my father's dream.