The Pie Chart and table below give information on tourist arrivals in Nepal in March 2008

The Pie Chart and table below give information on tourist arrivals in Nepal in March 2008.

The pie chart illustrates the origin of the tourist who came to Nepal in March 2008, while the table shows tourist-increment numbers from March 2007. Overall, tourists were mostly coming from Asia and Europe, and the highest growth of visitors were coming from Europe.

In March 2008, virtually three-forth of the total tourists arrival originated from Asia and Europe, which both had proportion 38 and 37 percent. On the other hand, the smallest tourist percentage is arrived from Australia that only had 4 percent from total. The rest areas had a proportional distribution of attendance by one tenth from the accumulation of number of tourists.

The visitors' growth from March 2007 to March 2008 was scattered randomly among the regions. In total, there was an increase by 5,901 tourists to Nepal. The most distinguished increment was Europe, in which grows disproportionally with the lowest, Asia. Furthermore, North and South America had the second largest increase by 1,0433 visitors, and continuing by Australia and other regions which had one-tenth of increment percentage.

and the highest growth of visitors were coming from Europe.
and the highest growth of visitors was coming from Europe.

virtually three-forth of the total tourists arrival originated from Asia and Europe, which both had proportion 38 and 37 percent.
virtually three-forth of the total tourists arrival are originated from Asia and Europe, where both had proportion 38 and 37 percent.

was Europe, in which grows disproportionally with the lowest, Asia.
was Europe, in which it grows dis proportionally with the lowest, Asia.

Sentence: The most distinguished increment was Europe, in which grows disproportionally with the lowest, Asia.
Error: disproportionally Suggestion: No alternate word

-------------------------------
The best way to practice task I:

Step 1, Take about 10 minutes and read one essay by one of the following users:
http://testbig.com/users/dilbar
http://www.testbig.com/users/mrmo2610
http://www.testbig.com/users/xthangbm

or any other sample essays.

in this step, try to analyze how they develop essays, and even try to remember the words, phrases, and sentences they used in the essays.

Step 2, Write the essay in 20 minutes by your own. In this step, don't read the sample essay, but you can apply whatever you can remember from the sample essay to your essays, like words, phrases, and sentences. (It is not shameful at all)

Step 3, Submit the essay to testbig to check out. After the essay submission, you can read the sample essay again and compare. You will understand the differences between the sample essays and your essays.

Step 4, After received the feedback from testbig, double check the flaws of the essay like grammar, structure issues. So don't repeat those issues in the future essays.

Step 5, Try to apply the tips you learned from this sample essay to the next one.

Step 6, Continue the step 1 to step 5 and you will find out the big improvement.
-------------------------------