The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.Summarize the in formation by selecting and reporting the main features, and ma

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.

Summarize the in formation by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The first pie chart depicts the percentages of agricultural land becomes less productive causes in worldwide. It can be seen, there are 4 categories (over-grazing, over-cultivation, deforestation and other) causes of worldwide land degradation which over-grazing led percentages of causes.

Looking at the detail, over-grazing, deforestation and over-cultivation were dominated causes of less productive. Each causes counted over 25% of percentages. They were 35%, 30% and 28% respectively. Followed by other was counted 7% causes. It significantly difference percentages than 3 other causes.

The second table gives the total percentages of 3 region (north america, europe, oceania ) land degraded by 3 causes above during the 1990s. Europe was dominated each categories of degradated land which the total of land degraded counted 23%. Followed by Oceania and North America were accumulated less than 15%. They counted 13% and 5% respectively.

The first pie chart depicts the percentages of agricultural land becomes less productive causes in worldwide
The first pie chart depicts that the percentages of agricultural land becomes less productive causes worldwide
The first pie chart depicts the percentages of agricultural land which becomes less productive causes worldwide

there are 4 categories (over-grazing, over-cultivation, deforestation and other) causes of worldwide land degradation which over-grazing led percentages of causes.
there are 4 categories (over-grazing, over-cultivation, deforestation and other) causes of worldwide land degradation, and over-grazing led the percentages of causes.

It significantly difference percentages than 3 other causes.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Europe was dominated each categories of degradated land which the total of land degraded counted 23%.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Europe was dominated each categories of degradated land which the total of land degraded counted 23.
Error: degradated Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 150 words wanted

read a sample:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/pie-chart-below-shows-main-reasons-…
---------------------