The Pie chart gives information about the country of birth of people living in Australia and the table shows where people born in these countries live

The Pie chart gives information about the country of birth of people living in Australia and the table shows where people born in these countries live.

The chart displays the data about the original nationality of residents currently living in Australia, while the table shows citizens living areas from five different nationalities in Australia.

Overall, Australia was the most popular first nationality for Australians. It is clear that people tend to live in urban areas than villages.

Looking at the diagram in more detail, over 70% of people were born in Australia. The category of other accounts for 14%, about 60% lower than the figure for Australia. Similar levels of birth of people can be seen in China, New Zealand, and the UK, at about 2%, 3%, and 1% respectively.

The largest gap can be seen in China, in which nearly 100% of people stay in cities. New Zealand has the lowest number, around 80% of people living in urban, nearly 19% less than China. Such dramatic differences can not be seen in people from UK, Netherlands, and Australia.