The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You shou

The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The pie charts illustrate the distribution of world's population in comparison to total consumption and spending on different categories of resources.

Overall, the use of energy is most in the USA and Europe whereas population distribution is thickest in Asia. Consumption of resources and spending all over the world show similar trend.

Given closer look at given data, The USA and Europe have the highest utilization of energy, although their population comprises only 28%. Conversely, Asia is the most densely populated continent and contributed over half of world's population ( 57%). So, Asia and the remaining part of the world, which composed of 15% use the rest of energy (40%).

Coming to world's spending of resources, most of it is spent on other (40%) as opposed to the least spending in clothing (6%). The spending of food is almost one fourth of total resources. However. resources spent on transport and housing are 18% and 12% respectively.