The pie graphs below show the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in two years pie comparison

The pie charts illustrate the distribution of various energy sources in a given nation in the years 1995 and 2005
Overall, it is readily inevitable that the generation of two main energies (coal and gas) rose marginally, while petro declined considerably. “Other” and nuclear also grew greatly, despite remaining less popular in both years
In 1995, coal, gas, and petro were roughly equal in terms of energy production with each slightly above 29%. By 2005, the figures for coal and gas had risen moderately (30.93% and 30,31%, respectively) while petro experienced a dramatic decrease, accounting for approximately 20% of the total
The data for the rest categories was relatively lower with “other” accounting for 4,9% of energy production to begin the period and nuclear stood at 6.4%. by 2005, “other” had narrowed the disparity and nearly doubled to 9.1%, and the generation of nuclear energy grew slightly to reach 10.1%