The table below shows the numbers of visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and the year after it was refurbished The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors who satisfied they were with their visit during the same two periods Summari

The table below shows the numbers of visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and the year after it was refurbished. The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors who satisfied they were with their visit, during the same two periods.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant.

The given table compares the total numbers of people visiting Ashdown Museum yearly before and after its innovation. Meanwhile, the two pie charts illustrate five degrees of satisfaction of the visitors during this period.

Oviously, the number of visitors has witnessed a significant growth in a year. Having attracted 74,000 visitors in the pervious year, Ashdown Museum became more popular, reaching more than 90 thousand after its refurbishment.

Another noticeable feature to note is that this development exerted positive impacts on the experiences of the museum goers. The percentages of people finding their visits very satisfying and satisfying increased steeply, rising from 15% and 30% to 35% and 40%, respectively. However, the dissatisfying and very dissatisfying rates suffered a considerable decline of corresponding 25% and 5% in this span. In addition, the quantities of visitors not responding remained unchanged, constituting 5% in two surveyed years.