The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 words Give reasons for your answ

The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In the business analytics book article “descriptive analytics”, U Dinesh Kumar describes method using historical data to better understand changes that have occurred in a business.

1. Introduction

descriptive analytics is beginning of any analytics project that uses data summarization, descriptive statistics, visualization and queries to gain insights about identifying relationships that may exist in the data à what happened in the past à developing predictive analytics models à making decisions

· data can be visualized through graphs and dashboards for easy comprehension of data to top management.

2. Types of variables:

Classified into different categories based on measurement of the variables