The table shows the Proportions of Pupils Attending Four Secondary School Types Between Between 2000 and 2009 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table shows the Proportions of Pupils Attending Four Secondary School Types Between Between 2000 and 2009 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The table illustrate the percentage of children attending four different types of schools such as specialist schools, grammar schools, voluntary controlled schools and community schools over a9 year from 2000 to 2009. As an overview, it can be seen that only community schools became more popular as years goes by, while all other 3 schools lost it's popularity.

In the beginning, voluntary controlled schools accommodated more than half pf the students population [52 %] ,which accounted far higher the students than all the other three combined. Specialist schools and community schools were least popular among students in 2000, that only 12% each got admission in these schools. However by 2005the percentage of students declined sharply, out of which voluntary controlled schools were significantly affected from 52% to 30% and in 2009 dropped to as little as 20%.

In contrast , in 2009more number of children joined in community schools at 58% which was more than twice as many as all the other three schools combined [42%] .

The table illustrate the percentage of children
The table illustrates the percentage of children

Sentence: As an overview, it can be seen that only community schools became more popular as years goes by, while all other 3 schools lost it's popularity.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and popularity

Sentence: In the beginning, voluntary controlled schools accommodated more than half pf the students population 52 ,
Suggestion: Refer to students and population

Specialist schools and community schools were least popular among students in 2000, that only 12% each got admission
Specialist schools and community schools were least popular among students in 2000 that only 12% each got admission // there should be no punctuation marks before 'that'

Sentence: The table illustrate the percentage of children attending four different types of schools such as specialist schools, grammar schools, voluntary controlled schools and community schools over a9 year from 2000 to 2009.
Error: a9 Suggestion: a 9

Sentence: In the beginning, voluntary controlled schools accommodated more than half pf the students population 52 ,which accounted far higher the students than all the other three combined.
Error: pf Suggestion: of

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.

----------------------