The two pie charts show the proportion of population and area in seven continents in percentage terms

The two pie charts show the proportion of population and area in seven continents in percentage terms.

Asia is the earth's largest and most populous continent, it comprises nearly one third of all land and has the highest percentage of human population in the earth ( roughly 60 % ) africa is the world's second largest and second most populous continent with 20 percent of total land areas.

North America's populated regions are half of their total areas and this pattern is almost identical for South America as well, they have 8 and 5.5 percent of world's population respectively. Europe is located in the third place because of its population. Europe and Africa have approximately the same number of residents whereas Africa is three times as large as Europe Oceania is the continent show the lowest rate of occupied areas by people, it covers six percent of earth's total surface and its population accounts for just for 5.5 percent of world's population density. There is no inhabitant in Antarctica which occupies world's land mass .

It can be inferred that Asia and Africa collectively have more than three quarters of planet's human population however the rest of earth's inhabitants have been gathered in other four continents.

Oceania is the continent show the lowest rate of occupied areas
Oceania is the continent showing the lowest rate of occupied areas