Write a letter to a college Principal where you attended a one day computer course and are unhappy about the way it was conducted Explain what was the type of the course what happened and what can be done to make sure this problem never occurs again

Write a letter to a college Principal, where you attended a one day computer course and are unhappy about the way it was conducted. Explain what was the type of the course, what happened and what can be done to make sure this problem never occurs again.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction for the recently conducted " Auto CAD design course" in your institute. This was a hands on experience course, conducted by Master Design Institute.

I regret to tell you that the arrangements done for the session was not up to the mark. For example the Auto CAD software was not installed on the lab computers, the student hand book was not ready. Moreover, the lab projector and mike was also not working properly. This resulted into lot of inconvenience to students, most of them were not satisfied with the way it was conducted.

I would like to suggest to training centre to make all the arrangement in advance. They can do a set up check at computers before starting the session. Also, if possible they can provide the course booklet during registration process.

I hope if we improve upon the above areas, next session will be hassle free for students.

Thanks
Xi

the lab projector and mike was also not working properly.
the lab projector and mike were also not working properly.