WRITING TASK 1 You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The diagram below shows the recycling process of aluminium cans Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

WRITING TASK 1
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The diagram below shows the recycling process of aluminium cans.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The visual diagram given illustrates the process of recycling cans made of aluminum. Overall, it can be clearly seen that there are 7 distinct steps in the whole procedure.
First, the cans are thrown into specified trash bins which contain only aluminum waste. After that, garbage trucks come to pick up the bins, pour all the trash in theirs tank and go to recycling factories. When the garbage is arrived, firstly, it will undergo a stage including cleaning, sorting, shredding and compressing, respectively. After this initial stage, the factory will heat the aluminum cans up until they are melted. Next, aluminum is formed into long aluminum sheets then rolled into rolls. At this point, the material can be used to recycle into cans and distributed to soft drink factories. Finally, they will be decorated and hold different types of drink to sell to the market.