You are going to visit New Zealand for an English and Homestay program You have just received details of your homestay host family Write your first letter to the family In your letter introduce yourself ask the family some questions to get information tha

You are going to visit New Zealand for an 'English and Homestay' program. You have
just received details of your homestay host family.
Write your first letter to the family. In your letter
- introduce yourself
- ask the family some questions to get information that is important to you
- tell the family about your arrival date and time.

Dear Mr. Pedro Gill,

I'm Will Smith, and I've just received the details confirming an invitation for an 'English and Homestay' Program starting September 11 till December 20, 2014. I would like to thank you for being my host in an unknown place.

I'm presently living with my Family in New Delhi, India. We are a family of two members; my mother and me. I have done post-graduation in information technology, and I'm looking forward to improve my skills in English language during the stay.

I'll appreciate if you can share some information about your family and its lifestyle. To begin with, I would like to ask about your usual diet. It is important for me as I am a vegetarian. Furthermore, I would like to know about your family values like time to wake up and sleep, usual activities that your family does on weekends, if there is any special occasion that will come during my stay. Also, certain specific standards that you may expect your guest to maintain. This will help me prepare in advance for my stay and be as much better a guest as possible.

I have booked my air tickets and my flight will arrive in Auckland on 9 September at 10:00 am.

Should you require any more information regarding my stay, I'll be more than happy to furnish the details.

Once again, thanks for being my host.

Yours Sincerely,

Will Smith