You are member of an organization which meets regularly at particular restuarnt The most recent meal you had there was not satisfactory Write a letter to manager of the restaurant In your letter Explain why you are writing Describe what the manager should

You are member of an organization which meets regularly at particular restuarnt. The most recent meal you had there was not satisfactory.
Write a letter to manager of the restaurant. In your letter
-Explain why you are writing
-Describe what the manager should do to ensure that you and your group return to the restaurant.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to show a dissatisfaction regarding my recent visit to your restaurant.

As you know , we conduct our quarterly social group meeting at you restaurant. As a member of the group I am not satisfied with the service that we got on 01st June 2014. We always used to recommend the name of your restaurant for the kind of service and quality and taste of the food you provide to your customer. All the members were really upset as our order got delayed by 1 hrs , generally it take 20 minutes to receive an order after placing it. We thought it is Sunday so some delay in the service was acceptable. On top of this the curry which ordered was not fresh at all, it foul smelling . We returned the curry and ask for the explanation to your staff member and explanation was not up to the mark and he was very rude to us.

As a regular customer of your restaurant, we thought of writing to you and informing you about the whole incident. We expect that you will look into the matter. Hope same mistakes will not be repeated from your side. I suggest you tell your staff to behave nicely with the customers.

Hope to hear from you soon and you will not disappoint me and member of my group.

Thanking you,
xyz

generally it take 20 minutes
generally it takes 20 minutes

for the kind of service and quality and taste of the food
for the kind of service, quality, and taste of the food

, it foul smelling
, it fouls smelling