You borrow a book from the library and the book is now damaged Write a letter to the librarian You letter should include Details about the book How it was damaged What you want to do about it You should write at least 150 words

You borrow a book from the library and the book is now damaged.

Write a letter to the librarian. You letter should include:

Details about the book.
How it was damaged.
What you want to do about it.

You should write at least 150 words.

Dear Sir,

Recently, I borrowed a book from your library. The title of the book is “The Murderer of the Mesopotemia” by Agatha Christie. The IBN number of the book is A1029C. Some Egyptian archaeological facts plotted in this book. More than 10 years, I am a registered member in your library. My associate ID number is 2094.

Anyway, I am remorsefully to say about an untoward incident. My little angel kept this book into a full of water bowl. All pages of the book completely drenched because of newsprint pages. My child did it incautiously. A heater that I used to dry the pages and the folios have been parched but the printing of all leafs faded.

Second time, I collected the book from your library because it was the one of my favorite novels. I was an extra passionate on this book. However, I want to compensate for the damage. As far I know the price of the book is $50 USD. The book is rare in the local market. If you make some favors, I would be grateful to you. Could you please buy this book from anywhere in the place? I will pay the price including all shipping costs.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Arif

Some Egyptian archaeological facts plotted in this book.
Some Egyptian archaeological facts are plotted in this book.

All pages of the book completely drenched
All pages of the book are completely drenched

Sentence Length SD: 4.371 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.