You borrowed an important textbook from a classmate last term You now realize your classmate had returned home overseas and you still have the book Write a letter to to him her In your letter apologize for the mistake find out how important the book is to

You borrowed an important textbook from a classmate last term. You now realize your classmate had returned home overseas and you still have the book. Write a letter to to him / her. In your letter:
•apologize for the mistake
•find out how important the book is to him / her
•say what you will do

Dear. Jackson,
How have you been these days? I hope that you and your family are well. I am just writing to tell you that I still have your book “Knowing nursing”.

I am so sorry for not giving the book back. I borrowed this book last final examination. However, as you know, I had to move to other place after the examination. Due to this, I was so busy and physically exhausted. Also, I have not opened moving boxes for a while and now I realised it.

I know that this book is really important for you. I have heard that you dropped the nursing course in order to attend the course in your country, China. I guess that you need this book.

Definitely, I will post this book to your country. You don’t have to worry about the postage fee because I will surely pay all the charge. I would take a week for the international postage. If you need the book urgent, I will send it as express. Just let me know.

Again, I am sorry for the book.

Speak soon,
Eun

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.