You have been invited to your friend s wedding which will take place in another country next month Write a letter to the couple and say that you cannot attend Explain why you are unable to come Invite them to visit you after the wedding Describe some acti

You have been invited to your friend’s wedding which will take place in another country next month.
Write a letter to the couple and say that you cannot attend.

- Explain why you are unable to come.
- Invite them to visit you after the wedding.
- Describe some activities you can do together when they come to visit.

Dear Jane and Divide,

It was our greatest pleasure to know that you have already decided to get married on next month after this long love story.

My wife and I would like to appreciate your invitation to us to attend your ceremony with you, but,unfortunately, We will not be able to share the happiness with you, because Mary my wife is out of country in business trip for two months and I am looking after the kids until her return, also my car is in the garage as we had a simple accident last week but please do not worry as no injuries had happened for us.

In this occasion, My wife and I would like to invite you to spend your honeymoon or at least part of it in our lovely town. We are sure that you will entertain your time her because of our town is full of nice places to visit.

As an example, you can visit the historical famous museum and the beautiful public garden which full of nutural and sightseeing places. Moreover, we will make a party on your owner and will invite the most of our lovely friends, also we are sure you feel happy to introduce our funny and nice neighbors to you.

Finally, We wholeheartedly wish you the best in your life full of happiness and prosperities.

With love,
George

and the beautiful public garden which full of nutural and sightseeing places.
and the beautiful public garden which is full of natural and sightseeing places.

Sentence: As an example, you can visit the historical famous museum and the beautiful public garden which full of nutural and sightseeing places.
Error: nutural Suggestion: natural