You have a facebook friend living in another country and he she is curious to learn about a major news items in your country Write a letter to your facebook friend In your letter Describe a news story in your country Explain why people are interested in i

You have a facebook friend living in another country and he/she is curious to learn about a major news items in your country.
Write a letter to your facebook friend. In your letter
-Describe a news story in your country
-Explain why people are interested in it.
-Say how the story personally relate to you.
Write at least 150 words.

Dear Sam,

How are you doing? Hope you doing well. How is life treating you there. As you are eager to know more about the major news, which is are new Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi of our country. I will give you 11brief information about him.

Mr Narendra Modi is the new Prime Minister of India. Who won the election by clear majority.This is happening for the second time in the political history of India. Our new prime minister is very promising as state minister of Gujarat. He worked with a full dedication so people here in India as well as around the globe hoping to change in worldwide economy, along with that he will address to problems like corruption, inflation, exploitation. In turn this all will help in progress of country in every aspects. It has been three days and the way he is working and addressing the current problems of the country is very impressive. Whole country is celebrating his victory and hoping for the change in country.

I could personally relate to this event as a common man of this country. Hoping that change in the corrupt system will be beneficial for each and every citizen of the country. You could find more information about this on internet. If anything about this do write me. I will be happy to answer you.

Hope to hear from you very soon. Keep in touch.

Thanking you,
xyz

Hope you doing well
Hope you are doing well

which is are new Prime Minister
which is about new Prime Minister