You recently took a part time job working for a local company After a few weeks you realised there were some problems with the job Write a letter to the manager of the company In your letter explain why you took the job describe the problems that you expe

You recently took a part-time job working for a local company. After a few weeks you
realised there were some problems with the job.
Write a letter to the manager of the company. In your letter
- explain why you took the job
- describe the problems that you experienced
- suggest what could be done about them.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am part-time employee at your company, started working about 4 weeks ago. I am writing this letter to indicate the problem that I am encountering an issue in usage of accounting software.

Actually, I took the position of accountant because it would enhance my accounting knowledge by usage of accounting software. However I realize that there are some obstacles in my way.

The problem started 3 weeks ago when the accounting software updated. At the time of billing, suddenly accounting software not responding and taking long time to reset it. With this problem, customers are waiting for long time and some are losing the patience and complaining about our incapability of using the machine and bad maintenance of software. I had informed to system administrator about the issue and it got fixed temporarily and the issue is happening now and then.

Request you to kindly take an immediate action to replace or fix the accounting software permanently to ease the customer satisfaction and reduce the impact on our daily sales and company profits.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Amy

I am part-time employee at your company
I am a part-time employee at your company

I am writing this letter to indicate the problem that I am encountering an issue in usage of accounting software.
I am writing this letter to indicate the problem that I am encountering with in the usage of the accounting software.

when the accounting software updated
when the accounting software is updated

accounting software not responding and taking long time to reset it.
accounting software is not responding and taking long time to reset.

customers are waiting for long time
customers are waiting for a long time