You recently visited a tourist attraction and you were very pleased by the help given to you by the staff Write a letter to the head of staff at the tourist attraction In your letter give details of the circumstances of your visit describe the help given

You recently visited a tourist attraction and you were very pleased by the help given to you by the staff.

Write a letter to the head of staff at the tourist attraction. In your letter:

give details of the circumstances of your visit
describe the help given to you by the staff
say what you want the head staff to do

You should write at least 150 words.

Dear Sir,

I am writing you to say thanks for all services were given by your staff during my whole pleasure trip. Really, it was a fantastic tour of us because of intensive care from your staff.

To come out from monotonous professional life, I was trying to find a reasonable time and best place to make a travel schedule for me and my family. All information about the visited place I got from one of my friend, he informed me the place is a full of natural hills side attractions as well as accommodation with other amenities are excellent.

It was a full family trip. I have two children; both are at fewer than 10. Hotel staff always served best quality foods that were especially delicious of our children. Sometimes, they participated in sports with my offspring in front of hotel’s garden. A great help from them at one of midnight, one of my child was feeling pain under abdomen. They went to a local medicine shop and took remedy for my angle. I admired and grateful of them.

After building an emotional relation with your staff, they shared me some feelings like they are not happy with their current salaries and they believe they deserve a standard package. I am requesting you, please consider the matter and discuss with your higher management if it is possible.

I will recommend the place to visit with my other friends who are planning to make a vacation tour. Your place will be preferable in next year pleasure trip. I await your kind response.

Yours faithfully,
Arif

I am writing you to say thanks for all services were given by your staff
I am writing you to say thanks for all services given by your staff
I am writing to say thanks for all services which were given by your staff

All information about the visited place I got from one of my friend,
All information about the visited place I got is from one of my friends,

one of my child was feeling pain
one of my children was feeling pain

Sentence: All information about the visited place I got from one of my friend, he informed me the place is a full of natural hills side attractions as well as accommodation with other amenities are excellent.
Suggestion: Refer to hills and side

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.