You saw an advertisement for a tennis course in England but you have one or two problems and can t stay the whole course Write a letter to the course director In your letter explain your interest in the course describe your problems find out if a refund i

You saw an advertisement for a tennis course in England but you have one or two problems and can’t stay the whole course.

Write a letter to the course director. In your letter:
• explain your interest in the course
• describe your problems
• find out if a refund is possible

Dear Sir,

I am writing you in the response of an advertisement on your website for a tennis course in London, England.

Since my childhood, I am great fan of tennis, but, unfortunately never get a chance to learn the same. After careful consideration on the advertisement, I thought of joining your training course that is commencing in the month of August. However, there are few problems that are restricting me to join your course. Firstly, I do not have my own racket. Secondly, as I have poor eye sight, I need to wear glasses all the time. Thus, whether, it is possible for a person like me to join your classes.

Moreover, in the month of December,as I need to go back to my home town for some work, is it possible for any refund of the fees during that month. Also, whether, I can keep the same membership even after coming back from India or needs to enroll again.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Yours faithfully
James

I am great fan of tennis
I am a great fan of tennis

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.