Your friend and his her family are moving to your hometown Write a letter to him her to provide information about the town and say What types of housing are available in your area Give information about the schools in your town How they can meet and get t

Your friend and his/her family are moving to your hometown. Write a letter to him/her to provide information about the town and say
- What types of housing are available in your area.
- Give information about the schools in your town.
- How they can meet and get to know residents living in this area.

Dear Rahul,
I am pleased to know that you and your family had decided to move to my hometown which is a wonderful place to live. Since my parents are living there, you will not feel lonely and I would suggest you live with them initially before you settled down completely.

I know you have couple of questions in your mind like what kind of housing is available in town. Moreover, is there is any eminent international school in my town. To answer your queries, for housing I would suggest you go for an apartment instead of an individual bungalow or a house as they are quite expensive and bigger in size. For school, I would recommend that you can plan to take admission for your kids first in XYZ School as this school is most popular. But in case, if seats are already full then go for William international. Apparently, there is one more school with name Bishop but I am not quite sure whether that is for primary students or not.

In my town there are few public places such as a Library, Park and the sport grounds. Mostly, residents meet in sport grounds once in a month for sports activity that is organized by the committee of our town. So probably, you can meet most of the people there and you can enroll your name in any of the sports activity.

I hope I would have answer most of your questions. But still, if you have more doubts, please feel free to call me on my mobile.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you

Regards
Amit

is there is any eminent international school in my town.
is there any eminent international school in my town.

I would have answer most of your questions.
I would have answered most of your questions.