The graph below shows the percentage of people going to cinemas in one European country on different days Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the percentage of people going to cinemas in one European country on different days.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graph depicts the proportion of public visited cinema in one European country on different days in a week in the year 2003,2005,2007.

Overall, it has been observed that percentage of people attending cinema on saturday is maximum compared to other days. However, minimum number of individuals visited on Monday.

On weekends, percentage of public watching movies is remarkably high rather than weekdays.

According to this graph, almost 40 to 45 percent of people involved in watching movies on saturday in the three mentioned years ,that ranks its highest compared to all.While on sunday, it is between 30-35 percent that is secong highest among all. However,on Monday it is in range between 10-15 percent ,which makes it lowest. 30 percent of people watch movies on friday which is same for the three years. There are some fluctuations which can be seen in graph also.