Write a letter to a company manager with whom you arranged a delivery of goods and say Inform him her what items you have purchasd that were supposed to be delivered What issues did you face with the delivery service Suggest what can be done about the mat

Write a letter to a company manager with whom you arranged a delivery of goods and say
Inform him /her what items you have purchasd that were supposed to be delivered.
What issues did you face with the delivery service?
Suggest what can be done about the matter.

Dear Mr. Smith,
My name is Safaa Hussein, and I am one of your frequent clients. I am writing to complain about your delivery service on an item which I bought and I already paid full price via my Visa.
Last week, I make an online order through your website, a Chanel sunglasses, shipment number 215484215. The information on the Website mentioned that it will arrive in 48 hours.
However, it has been a whole week now and I didn’t receive the product. Moreover, I send a complain message to the Customer Service, and I did not get any respond.
I would like to cancel my order and get my money back. I recommend to make some up-dates on your website and punish the person who is responsible for this issue.
I look forward to hearing from you. Your prompt response is highly appreciated. Should you require any further information, you can contact me via my e-mail or WhatsApp number; here it is: 2546592671
Sincerely yours,
Safaa Hussein