You are taking a holiday in a place recommended by your local travel agent and you are having a wonderfull time You promised to write to him and let him know what you think of his suggestion Write a letter to you travel agent as promised and let him know

You are taking a holiday in a place recommended by your local travel agent, and you are having a wonderfull time. You promised to write to him and let him know what you think of his suggestion.

Write a letter to you travel agent as promised, and let him know what you have been doing and what you are giong to do before the end of your holiday.

Explain why you think he made the right choice for you.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to thank you very much for all your helpful suggestions for my holiday. I am having wonderful time here and I honestly appreciate your advice on that.

Well, as you recommended, I am visiting the cultural and traditional heritages in India. I visited Tajmahal and feel why it is universally admired world heritage and symbol of love. Then I went around Ajanta caves and Ellora caves in Maharastra. Wow, what a lovely Indian rock cut architectures and best paintings of world! Food in India tastes really great. I wouldn’t have tried few roadside shops without your sugge...