You have heard about plans to build new apartments in a public park near your home You want to give your opinion about this Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper In your letter Explain how you learnt about these plans Say what you think of

You have heard about plans to build new apartments in a public park near your home. You want to give your opinion about this.
Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper. In your letter
 Explain how you learnt about these plans
 Say what you think of the park
 Give our opinion on the plans

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Shripad Joshi, I live in Janson county, near Roa Park. I am writing this letter to express my views on the upcoming apartment project in the park.
I was very surprised and irritated when this news breaks on me. I always thought that, the parks are made for social gatherings and for kids, adults to enjoy sports and health activities.
In my opinion, by building a complex inside park will destroy this bond, which is very dangerous for kids development.
As a news paper agency, you have some responsibilities towards society. I strongly feels that, the residential complex must be build outside of park. I would suggest you to represent our county and discuss with the builder to reconsider the location, possibly near the market.

I am locking forward to hearing from you.
Your faithfully,
Shripad Joshi.