You should spend about 20 minutes on this task A good friend has just changed schools and is having difficulty fitting in and needs your advice Write a letter to your friend In your letter make suggestions as to how they could make friends suggest joining

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

A good friend has just changed schools and is having difficulty fitting in and needs your advice.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter

• make suggestions as to how they could make friends

• suggest joining clubs, participating in school activities

• give any extra general advice

You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Begin your letter as follows:

Dear...,

Dera John,

I hope you are doing well.

I am writing this letter to provide you the guidance related to adjustment issues you are experiencing after enrolling into new school.

Though, it is quiet difficult for you to adapt to new environment , gradually you will make adjustments if you are able to make new friends there . Since, its difficult in beginning to communicate with unknown people but taking the initiative to interact and sharing things will surely create a good bonding.

Moreover, you can enroll into school clubs and participate in school functions and activities, which makes your mind peacefull and happy .In addition to this, you can consult to your teachers if you are facing any obstacles in studies, they can provide you right direction.

Lastly, I would like to say that you should be optimistic always and feel free to contact me anytime.

Regards,

Nancy.