Academic institution should teach students in their native languages because in this way they can become better professionals and intellectuals. to what extent do you agree with the statement?

Professional courses ought to teach pupils in their own languages by universities, resulting in they could become good professionals. However, cosmopolitan language helps them to share and communicate around the globe. Although, there are many convincing arguments on both sides, I strongly recommend that courses should be taught in international language.

One argument to put forward in favour of learning in native language encourages student to understand content of courses much easier and faster. Though more and more students attend the universities. In addition, native language remain live among the nations, and also have own culture along with all classics rather than to have mix-cultural societies. Moreover, inhabitants have option to promote their language around the world, for instance, to attend numerous conferences around the world.

However, there are many arguments in favour of learning in international market value language, as it speaks and understands world widely. So cosmopolitan language makes students more confident to speak and share their professional ideas. For example, if universities teach students in international language, consequently they may have opportunity to work with multination companies. Furthermore, even though different countries share business benefits with each other, such as by doing trades or exchanging goods. Thus, learning in international language is imperative to all.

To conclude, local languages ought to promote, as it depict culture and norms, but it is vital for an individual and countries to understand the importance of international language for development and prosper.

Sentence: Professional courses ought to teach pupils in their own languages by universities, resulting in they could become good professionals.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to in and they

native language remain live among the nations,
native languages remain live among the nations,

as it depict culture and norms
as it depicts culture and norms

for development
for the development

Minimum 250 words wanted