Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and telephone have changed the way the people interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your

Internet is one of the most advanced and recognized innovation globally. The use of internet has become a normal day to day activity among everyone, despite of the age.

The greatest advantage of internet is sharing and easy access. There is a wide range of web sites, forums and blogs which everyone can use to share information, ideas and knowledge which makes it a great asset for education.

The Internet is not only being used to search information, it has also have been proven as a faster and efficient means of communication whole-wide. Nowadays communicating through Internet is more cheaper compared to regular calls. And there are new techniques invented such as video calls through Internet, undoubtedly a great blessing for people who live apart from their families.

Different social web sites such as facebook, twitter and instagram have been introduced and largely welcome. People from miles away are able to share ideas, pictures and opinions, thus making the world as one.

Since this innovation, new industries have emerged and existing ones have been adapted, and therefore Internet has become a worldwide trend. As a result almost everything can be done via internet today. Paying utility bills, online banking likewise many facilities are provided by vendors. This is easier, faster and less time consuming then physically doing all those work.

Adding to these currently even job opportunities are advertised and created around Internet. There are many online jobs people could join and work at home.

With all these facilities, it is like Internet is an innovation which brings everything to the doorstep.

one of the most advanced and recognized innovation
one of the ... innovations

it has also have been proven
it has also been proven

is more cheaper
is much cheaper

This is easier, faster and less time consuming then physically doing all those work.
This is easier, faster and less time consuming than physically doing all those work.

Number of Paragraphs: 7 5 //better to have 4-5 paragraphs. This essay may get 7.0 or over if it is organized better.

---------------------