Advertisement plays a major role on TV in developed market economies. Despite the benefits of such information, many people are critical of the role of TV advertising. Write an essay analyzing the positive and negative effects of TV advertisement.

Advertisement has become popular today. Many say that it is positive in some ways while other say it is negative. This essay will present my opinion about the advantages and disavantages that advertisement bring to us.

Advertisement can bring them many benefits. First, the advertisement helps us have more information about the products and have more choices. In other words, it brings those who have products and services to sell into contact with those who want to buy. For example, instead of going to the stores, you can stay at home and choice the products. If you have a satisfied goods, you can contact with seller by telephone or on the internet. This way saves your time and your money. Sencond, advertisement has more positive effects on economies. It can encourage companies to provide new products and more consumers to buy because they can update information about new products easily. Moreover, advertisement can help create more jobs because more and more services arise such as ship, supply and test products. Finally, advertisement is a source of entertainment. Some advertisements are jolly,they help us (especially with children) relax. There are also some advertisements that have a high educational, they remind peole how to protect the enviroment, save energy,..

Nevertheless, advertising still has disadvantages. Avertising can be very expensive and not every advertising campaign can be done successfully and brings good results. Therefore, advertising is believed by many, a financial burden to businesses.Moreover, advertising can ecourage people to buy more than what they need. Some people buy the products because these have attractive advertisement. Some products don’t have quality as well as their advertising. One more idea, advertisement interrupt program that make viewer feel bored, they can change the channel immediately.

On the whole, advertisement is not bad if there are logical and suitable strategy. The quality of the product should be good as introduced.

that advertisement bring to us.
that advertisements bring to us.

you can stay at home and choice the products.
you can stay at home and choose the products.

that have a high educational,
that have a high education,

advertisement interrupt program that make viewer feel bored
advertisements interrupt programs to make viewers feel bored

Sentence: This essay will present my opinion about the advantages and disavantages that advertisement bring to us.
Error: disavantages Suggestion: disadvantages

Sentence: There are also some advertisements that have a high educational, they remind peole how to protect the enviroment, save energy,..
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment
Error: peole Suggestion: people

Sentence: Therefore, advertising is believed by many, a financial burden to businesses.Moreover, advertising can ecourage people to buy more than what they need.
Error: ecourage Suggestion: courage