Animals are killed and consumed for human needs. Some people consider this as cruel. However, others consider this as mandatory. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

People have different views about whether killing animals and consuming them for human needs is cruel or mandatory. In my opinion, I completely agree with the former argument.

On one hand, there are several reasons why other people think that animal slaughtery for human consumption is brutal. People who support animal rights assert that animals are not for ours to use for food, clothing, entertainment, or any other purpose. They also believe that the animals that we slaughtered are extremely intelligent and sensitive creatures, and the way we treat them, regardless of whether the meat is fa...

Sentence: On one hand, there are several reasons why other people think that animal slaughtery for human consumption is brutal.
Error: slaughtery Suggestion: slaughter