Beside the advantages some person believe that internet creat some problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

It is universally acknowledged that internet altered our lives in many ways more than we could count. By just one click of mouse we can get information about any thing. It convereted the vast world in global village. Despite the overwhelming benefits of internet it has some surmountable flaws too.

To begin with, there are plethora of advantages of internet. "First and foremost", the communication system of whole world can not survive without internet becouse, plenty of social messenger sites which are depend on internet and these are fast and cheap way of communication. Secondly, in just few seconds we can send or recieve any data or information in every corner of the globe.

Thirdly, we can do online shopping by seing the immense product list which save our valuable time. Furthermore, online banking give us lots of ease becouse, in any emmergency we can get or dsend money to our familiar. Last but not least, in some countries internet is backbone of education system.

Admittedly, internet has ample of benefits but it is foaded with some disadvantages too. The prime demerit is, children neglect their study and spend their time on internet and excessive use of internet is harmfull for eyes. Apart from it some hackers can steal our information and damage our computer by virus.

To recapitulate, internet is mind bloing service which should use for get information and welfare of society. It depends on individual's intellectual power how can they use it. In this fast world its advantages outweight disadvantages.

messenger sites which are depend on internet
messenger sites which are dependent on internet

online banking give us lots of ease
online banking gives us lots of ease

which should use for get information
which should use for getting information

Sentence: It convereted the vast world in global village.
Error: convereted Suggestion: converted

Sentence: 'First and foremost', the communication system of whole world can not survive without internet becouse, plenty of social messenger sites which are depend on internet and these are fast and cheap way of communication.
Error: becouse Suggestion: because

Sentence: Secondly, in just few seconds we can send or recieve any data or information in every corner of the globe.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive

Sentence: Thirdly, we can do online shopping by seing the immense product list which save our valuable time.
Error: seing Suggestion:?

Sentence: Furthermore, online banking give us lots of ease becouse, in any emmergency we can get or dsend money to our familiar.
Error: emmergency Suggestion: emergency
Error: dsend Suggestion: send
Error: becouse Suggestion: because

Sentence: Admittedly, internet has ample of benefits but it is foaded with some disadvantages too.
Error: foaded Suggestion: folded ???

Sentence: The prime demerit is, children neglect their study and spend their time on internet and excessive use of internet is harmfull for eyes.
Error: harmfull Suggestion: harmful

Sentence: To recapitulate, internet is mind bloing service which should use for get information and welfare of society.
Error: bloing Suggestion: blowing

Sentence: In this fast world its advantages outweight disadvantages.
Error: outweight Suggestion: outweigh