Beside a lot of advantages, some people believe that the internet creates many problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

In the last few years, the invention of technology made the internet as the primary source for everyone in this world. In my opinion, I totally disagree with the statement, advocates regard that despite of the benefits, the internet has numerous of the drawbacks.

First and foremost, the internet offers many positive aspects in people's daily communication way. Nowadays, modern society can communicate each other without thinking in distance. The internet is connected people around the world by several messaging websites which make people to live easily. To illustrate this, inhabitants of the United States of America can send messages or electronic mail (e-mail) to the Indonesian within in a relatively short time everywhere and anytime if it is connected with the internet. Moreover, members of the public tend to choose the internet than the other communication tools such as the telegraph and the letter in the post office.

Secondly, the development of the internet also affects on business sector. In the present time, the leaders of the companies can manage their business from the other country with the internet for example, meeting can held with video conversation which reducing time and money to travel across the state. In addition, several online shops open this day to serve the customers from many countries. Unemployed people can start their job from the internet without thinking for the requirements like in the shopping centre.

To sum up, using the internet this day is inevitable to the members of the society which offer many benefits than the negative impacts.

In my opinion, I totally disagree with the statement, advocates regard that despite of the benefits, the internet has numerous of the drawbacks.
advocates regard that despite of the benefits, the internet has numerous of the drawbacks, In my opinion, I totally disagree with the statement, .

The internet is connected people around the world
The internet is connecting people around the world
people are connected by internet around the world

meeting can held
meeting can be held

video conversation which reducing time and money
video conversations which reduce time and money

to the members of the society which offer many benefits
to the members of the society which offers many benefits