The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for the aged one. Do you agree or disagree?

It is an undenible fact that traffic accidents cost a thousand of people’s lives every year. While there is an argument in favour of introducing age limit to decrease the rate of accident, it is still questionable that whether the limiting age of drivers is worthwhile to implement or not. Personally, I am in line with an argument that age limit for drivers should be encouraged to resolve the issue with vehicle accident.

To begin with, many people assert that traffic accidents are not linked to age. They insist that whether drivers are young or matured, they have different ability of driv...

Sentence: Aged group is also vulnerable to hazard surroundings and other unexpected harmful environments because they response slower than other different aged groups.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and response

Sentence: It is an undenible fact that traffic accidents cost a thousand of people's lives every year.
Error: undenible Suggestion: undeniable

Sentence: Regardless of how old they are, most motorists have a various physical abilities and this should not be restriced by age but ability they possess.
Error: restriced Suggestion: restricted

Sentence: It is widely acknowledged that young people have tendency that run faster and are without careness.
Error: careness Suggestion: No alternate word