Children over 15 should be allowed to make decisions about their lives without the interference of their parents or teachers. Society should accept that children mature at a younger age these days and should adjust the law accordingly.Do you agree or disa

Children over 15 should be allowed to make decisions about their lives without the interference of their parents or teachers. Society should accept that children mature at a younger age these days and should adjust the law accordingly.
Do you agree or disagree?

According to the latest reports of UNO ( United Nations Organizations) drug-using and suffering from mental disorders such as depression spread rampandly among the schoolers. That is why, some experts claim that daily living of children should be controlled by their parents and teachers. By contrast, most psychologistsargue that being much more conservative about teenagers could be made them asocial and unbrave people. So, who is right?-supporters or opponents of view about more independence of schoolers?

Initially, a chance for building life and making some decisions should not be given only to adolescences or adults, but also all societies have to tolerate children and their parents for this. Furthermore, every mother and father should teach their spring-upps to be more risk taker. For this reason, they should encourage their children to choose their own lifestyle independently. Moreover, every citizen has legal rights about making his decisions, including schoolers except some situations. They must be given an opportunity for deciding about their schools, clothes and meals and consequently, parents cannot force them for any choices.

Yet there is another side to the picture. Adults are responsible for ensuring redementary needs of their children by laws. Therefore, teenagers have not made any money and serious life experience and so, regulations of parents or teachers accompaning by some interferences are the most adequate method for playing a crucial role on schoolers lives. Likewise, teenagers need to be protected from dangers of out. That is why, home and school are great figures in advising and helping.

Finally, personally, I believe that the complexitity of the problem make it difficult to solve. We as a society should consider all factors, for instance, characters of teenagers who are over 15 and maturity level for their ages.

being much more conservative about teenagers could be made them asocial and unbrave people.
being much more conservative about teenagers could make them asocial and unbrave.

and making some decisions should not be given only to adolescences or adults, but also all societies...
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

the complexitity of the problem make it difficult to solve
the complexity of the problem makes it difficult to solve

Sentence: According to the latest reports of UNO United Nations Organizations drug-using and suffering from mental disorders such as depression spread rampandly among the schoolers.
Error: rampandly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By contrast, most psychologistsargue that being much more conservative about teenagers could be made them asocial and unbrave people.
Error: unbrave Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: psychologistsargue Suggestion: psychologist argue

Sentence: Adults are responsible for ensuring redementary needs of their children by laws.
Error: redementary Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Therefore, teenagers have not made any money and serious life experience and so, regulations of parents or teachers accompaning by some interferences are the most adequate method for playing a crucial role on schoolers lives.
Error: accompaning Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Finally, personally, I believe that the complexitity of the problem make it difficult to solve.
Error: complexitity Suggestion: complexity