Children who smoke

Children who smoke

The number of women smoker have tripled in the last few decade. According to the experts, female who smokes are more susceptible to lung cancer, heart disease and stoke than male smokers. Despite the fact that smoking leads to a variety problems, the number of the smokers outweigh the non-smokers in the some part of the world.

Smoking does undoubtedly have its drawbacks. Whilst any links between using of cigarette and many early deaths have yet to be proved, few could deny that smoking can desensitize us to real life problems.

Moreover, smoking leads to many serious illness, such as lung and heart disease which living with these are hard and horrible. In spite of many reductions and bans on smoking, the age of cigarette users are getting younger and the number of smokers have reached 1.5 million in the world .

Furthermore, the rate of the smoker is the highest per cent (27%) among 25 and 44 year old women, and it shows as, approximately married females smoke more.

Of course, they don’t only harm themselves, but also it may cause many negative effects on people that live, work, speak with them, so while people smoke in some place they affect one’s environment negatively.

And a final point, smoking is very dangerous for women who want to get pregnant, similarly smokers have hard time getting pregnant. Moreover if females carry on smoking when they are expecting the baby, the risk of losing the baby is maximum, and nowadays to be born prematurely is more popular, these babies are still-born or don’t live more than others.

To sum up, smoking does have considerable negative effects on people, especially on females who give birth to us, our world. There is good news that it is not too late to quite cigarette. Let’s give up smoking and join non-smokers

the rate of the smoker is the highest per cent
the rate of the smoker is in the highest per cent

The paragraphs are too short.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...