A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community .Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community.Do you support or oppose the factory.Explain your position.

In this medieval age of life,the industry revolution is increasing in a rapid rate.Presently,companies are supposed to establish new industries in our localities to uplift their manufacturing.In this influence ,there are some positive and negative impacts on our community.Here,I would like to discuss both aspects with my own perception.

There are manifold points to shore up former view.First and foremost,establishing a new factory in our area could be lucrative to decrease the unemployment of our community people.To illustrate , local people will get numerous opportunities of jobs in the factory as well as labor to illiterate people.Thus,people can earn money to manage their astronomical outlays.Moreover people will get chance to build up their small businesses like tea shops,paying guest services and other shops for goods and services.As a result ,workers will come to get services and goods and hence,it will handy contribute in economical conditions of the local area.

There are numerous points to support latter view.Initially,building factory in our locality can cause enormous environment problems like air pollution ,water pollution which will effect the local people a lot.For example,factories will release their smoke in the air which is harmful to the environment and hence cause many life threatening diseases like cancer,asthma and so on.As a result , people have to face many health problems which may lead them to death.In addition,factory will acquire a large amount of agriculture land to build up infrastructure and therefore it will decrease crop production.Also,people will get hands off from agricultural land which is their permanent asset.

From my notion,both aspects have their own importance.Although,building factory may be beneficial in the starting but later on it will harm the environment as well as community people.

To recapitulate,people should aware of building factories.Factories should be build away from the community area as health is more important then wealth.Also,it is wisely said that "Health is wealth".

Factories should be build away from the community
Factories should be built away from the community

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.