A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Explain your position.

Factories are supposed to be back bone of developing any nation.T here are multifarious benefits of industrialization like development and boost economy. On contrary,there are numerous disadvantages also. Here,I would like to account for both sides with my perception.

There are manifold points to shore up former view.First and foremost,On the time of constructing or while running factory, it requires huge man power. Therefore,it offers a great deal of job opportunities to people and thus they can earn money for back and belly. As a result,it is lucrative to decline the unemployment.In addition to it, It could be fruitful for development. For example,it allows to make paved and extensive roads, good transport and 24 hours electricity.Thus,it is beneficial for the surrounding people.

Various points can be mentioned to support disadvantages.Initially,it contribute remarkably to the pollution. Fore instance,factories produce large amount of air,water and noise pollution. Hence people may disturbed and face catastrophic disease like cancer. Adding more,factories make easier to make good quality products at cheaper rate. Therefore,local manufacturer may suffer from loss. As a result,it shrink the economy of local business man.

From my notion,both aspects have their own significance. Although,it only helps to progress any nation but also making handy contribute to escalate economy, Disadvantages can not be underestimate. Government should make stringent laws towards industrialization.

To recapitulate, industries uplifts standard and makes affordable products for destitute people. we should support industrialization for prosperous nation.

like development and boost economy
like development and boost on economy

On contrary
On the contrary

it contribute remarkably
it contributes remarkably

it shrink the economy
it shrinks the economy

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.