Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective.-Comics-Books-Radio -Television-Film-Theatre Give reason your answer and include any relevant exa

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective.
- Comics
- Books
- Radio
- Television
- Film
- Theatre
Give reason your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Some media present to help delivering information to other people. They have advantages an disadvantages and i will explain the most effective media that i concern.

The most effective media for delivery communicating information are books, television and radio. Books is popular in this world to informed news, idea, issues or data. The information can be shown in complete in the book because book it have a variety of page number and information in the book can repeated to read whenever people want. Same as like books, radio is popular media too. Various types of programme are present around people such as entertaintment, news or combination programme between entertainment and news. The last is television, this is phenomena in the world where almost all people in the world must be know about this media and watch. With television people can see anything they want such as news, sports programme, debate, movie, comedy, talk show and quiz where this all programs contain many information inside. Talk show like Oprah Winfrey in America and Kick Andy in Indonesia are fovourite programme and it can be seen on television.

In the other hand, that media have disadvantages too. Many people in this world still illiterate and certainly they can not read a book. This condition will obstructed people to get information from the book. Beside that, for a few people reading is an activity that makes the bored. Not all people like to reading focusly and that disadvantages from book. The next media are radio and television. Nowadays many programs in Television and radio is not balance. Too many films or drama and other programme that dont have positive impactto watch and hear it. When people want to watch and hear it they need electricity to activated. In some country or place like in Africa, some island still dont have a electricity to activated Television and Radio, so people cannot get information from TV and Radio.

In my conclusion, some media like book, radio and television are popular for people because they can get it easily. But in some place they get the problem because people still illiterate and cannot read and dont have electricity to activate radio and television.

Books is popular
Books are popular

because book it have a variety of page number and information
because books have a variety of page numbers and information

radio is popular media too
radios are popular media too

where almost all people in the world must be know about
where almost all people in the world must know about

In the other hand, that media have disadvantages too.
On the other hand, those media have disadvantages too.

Sentence: The information can be shown in complete in the book because book it have a variety of page number and information in the book can repeated to read whenever people want.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and repeated

Sentence: This condition will obstructed people to get information from the book.
Suggestion: Refer to will and obstructed

Sentence: When people want to watch and hear it they need electricity to activated.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and activated

Sentence: In some country or place like in Africa, some island still dont have a electricity to activated Television and Radio, so people cannot get information from TV and Radio.
Suggestion: Refer to to and activated

Sentence: Various types of programme are present around people such as entertaintment, news or combination programme between entertainment and news.
Error: entertaintment Suggestion: entertainment

Sentence: Not all people like to reading focusly and that disadvantages from book.
Error: focusly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Too many films or drama and other programme that dont have positive impactto watch and hear it.
Error: impactto Suggestion: impact to