Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which three you consider the most effective.ComicBooksRadioTelevisionFilmTheater

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which three you consider the most effective.

Comic
Books
Radio
Television
Film
Theater

It is easier to disseminate information nowadays than ever before. This is due to the fact that there are now a variety of ways in which information is being channeled. There are obvious benefits of these methods but there are considerable downsides as well. I will examine three of these media: books, film and television, as well as clearly select which of these is most effective.

First, the principal advantage of books is the reliability and authenticity of the information owing to the rigid drafting and corrections made on the contents before the materials are published. Furthermore, auth...

people now gets information effortlessly
people now get information effortlessly