Computers and modems have made it possible for office workers to do much of their work from home instead of working in offices every day. Working from home should be encouraged as it is good for workers and employers.Do you agree or disagree?

Computers and modems have made it possible for office workers to do much of their work from home instead of working in offices every day. Working from home should be encouraged as it is good for workers and employers.

Do you agree or disagree?

Technology has made giant step forward in the last decades. Nowadays, internet is probably the best important technological advancement in our life and they are a big amount of benefits that we could have from it. One of the many advantages is that an office clerk could do part of her work from house rather than working in workplaces consistently.

The so-called " Time is money " is a true affirmation especially for employers. They often pretend from their employees to finish the work assigned before the target time and sometimes this is not possible because the of lack of time. Therefore, more and more company prefer to let their office employees to keep their work at home. In this manner, workers not only have much time to continue with their project but also they could be more flexible regarding working time, they can indeed choose to work even until midnight if it is necessary to complete their task, a work time that is normally not possible to do at work environment. This is the a great advantage for an employer.

On the other hand, unfortunately besides the benefits for both workers and the owners, they are some disadvantages that concern only the laborers. First of all , there are a risk of isolation, the teleworker in fact has not the opportunity to stay in touch and he is not directly involved with their colleagues. A second negativity regards any surplus of working hours. Moreover, individuals that work from home are often penalized for career advancement compared to other.

In conclusion, despite all advantages and drawback, I believe that they are numerous workers that find work from home more convenient, other instead prefer to go out to work. In my opinion, the employee has to choice whether work from house or not according to what is suitable to his/her, and this must not be a forced choice.

Technology has made giant step forward
Technology has made a giant step forward
Technology has made giant steps forward

and they are a big amount of benefits that we could have from it.
and there are a big amount of benefits that we could have from it.

because the of lack of time.
because of the lack of time.

more and more company prefer to
more and more companies prefer to

workers not only have much time to continue with their project but also they could be more flexible regarding working time
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

compared to other.
compared to others.

numerous workers that find work from home more convenient,
numerous workers who find work from home more convenient,

Sentence: This is the a great advantage for an employer.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and a

Sentence: First of all , there are a risk of isolation, the teleworker in fact has not the opportunity to stay in touch and he is not directly involved with their colleagues.
Description: The fragment a risk of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is