As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom.

There is no doubt about this statement that using of computer is more and more since the introduction of computer. Computer had made our life convenient.but this does not mean of that the role of teacher is diminished. Below,i would shed some light on my views in the subsequent paragraphs.

Firstly, computer has changed totally way of learning. Now students can acquisition information easily from computer. Moreover, pupils can do various things on comupter such as gain more knowledge and experience. Also one have great opportunity to learn more about other countries,their history,culture and cutoms.in addition, computer skills can help to find job , one can find an ad in the internet about a job offer and he or she can make resume and place it in the internet. Personally, it hink it is a great experience and big step forward towards a future career.

secondaly, as i said above thst it does not mean of that the value of docent will be decreased in classroom because many intellegent software are made to educational and other necessity. So complexity of intellegent software are increasing and there is need of human interaction to explain individual. further more educator are more aware regarding the comuter program so the can teach well. Subsequently, students can not make proper using of computer without teachers.

To sum up, teachers play crusial role at primar level. because primary level student are less familar with computer technology. but in my oppion there is no matter of complexity of software because there no anyone can replace anything with human interaction

computer has changed totally way of learning
computer has changed totally the way of learning

Now students can acquisition information
Now students can acquire information

Also one have great opportunity
Also one has great opportunity

there is need of human interaction
there is a need of human interaction

educator are more aware
educators are more aware

teachers play crusial role
teachers play a crucial role

Sentence: Moreover, pupils can do various things on comupter such as gain more knowledge and experience.
Error: comupter Suggestion: computer

Sentence: Personally, it hink it is a great experience and big step forward towards a future career.
Error: hink Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: secondaly, as i said above thst it does not mean of that the value of docent will be decreased in classroom because many intellegent software are made to educational and other necessity.
Error: thst Suggestion: test
Error: docent Suggestion: decent
Error: secondaly Suggestion: secondly
Error: intellegent Suggestion: intelligent

Sentence: So complexity of intellegent software are increasing and there is need of human interaction to explain individual. further more educator are more aware regarding the comuter program so the can teach well.
Error: comuter Suggestion: computer

Sentence: To sum up, teachers play crusial role at primar level. because primary level student are less familar with computer technology. but in my oppion there is no matter of complexity of software because there no anyone can replace anything with human interaction
Error: primar Suggestion: primary
Error: familar Suggestion: familiar
Error: oppion Suggestion: option
Error: crusial Suggestion: crucial

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.