Construction in cities is increasingly leading to more noise and pollution. Some people say that governments should try to control construction by implementing more rigid rules for companies. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and incl

Construction in cities is increasingly leading to more noise and pollution. Some people say that governments should try to control construction by implementing more rigid rules for companies. Do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.

In recent decades. Noise Pollution is increasing and that had lead to serious issues in many countries and culture. Among the major sources of noise pollution threatening human kind is a result of increase in buildings in urban areas. I, like some people agreed that government should regulate the construction by implements strict law in construction. meanwhile,some other believe that rules should not be implement by government.In this essay, both opinions will be analyzed.

On one hand.Those that against the argument believe regulation against construction will impaired urbanization as a result of that developments progress will be reduced. For instance, Investors will stayed away due to restriction on how they can operate their businesses. Consequently, reduction in industries will cause reduction in employment opportunities, income and beautification of environments.

On the other hand. Regulation on construction will reduced noise in the cities. For examples,In Nigeria, heavy noisy industries companies like Airports and noisy industries are restricted only to rural area with good roads provided to link them to nearest cities. Moreover, Clubs, joints and restaurants are encouraged to be coating roofs, walls and doors with sound absorbents to reduced noise. Due to reduction of noise pollution. Health of people in the area and adaption are increasing. Hence this leads to increase in standard of living and quality of life of people in the communities.

To sum up. People of both views have reasons behind their opinions.But in my opinion,benefits from government regulation of construction are more than it disadvantages. Therefore, i agree with the argument.

had lead to serious issues
had led to serious issues

should regulate the construction by implements strict law
should regulate the construction by implementing strict laws

rules should not be implement by government
rules should not be implemented by government

Sentence: On one hand.Those that against the argument believe regulation against construction will impaired urbanization as a result of that developments progress will be reduced.
Description: The fragment argument believe regulation is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and impaired
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and that

Investors will stayed away
Investors will stay away

Sentence: Regulation on construction will reduced noise in the cities.
Suggestion: Refer to will and reduced

Sentence: For examples,In Nigeria, heavy noisy industries companies like Airports and noisy industries are restricted only to rural area with good roads provided to link them to nearest cities.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to industries and companies

are more than it disadvantages.
are more than its disadvantages.